The Amazing African Cranberry Juice Concentrate

Okay people, I just have to tell you about this amazing all natural product. I have been using it for a year now and I'm telling you it is permanently on my shopping list. 

I suffer from severe period pains and I read somewhere that cranberry juice helps. I was thinking the cranberry juice that you get from the store that's sweet and so on. Now imagine my surprise when I came across it on the shelf. When I looked at the label it said "concentrate" so I thought of the juice concentrate we buy. I though, "uh great, I'll substitute and have this instead of juice". Boy was I wrong! Upon mixing it as per instructions, it taste bland and downright awful! My immediate thought was why does everything that is good for you taste awful and everything bad taste so good!

Anyway I got over my initial shock at the taste and drank it anyway. Immediately I could tell it was working, within 24 hours my period pains subsided. And after a couple of months I noticed that it had also regulated my cycle. I've had irregular cycles all my life and I also have the unfortunate problem of having extremely heavy flow and long periods. I used to watch and envy women who were able to have theirs over three short days and they were done! No, not me... My periods were the one thing I really hated about being a woman, and I'm not using "hate" lightly.

In the past people had told me so many remedies and I had tried them but nothing worked until this! I really recommend this product if you are a fellow sufferer. Apart from helping us ladies it also has a lot of other benefits and I can attest to its effectiveness in hypertension as I'm a sufferer! Gosh, this makes me sound sickly, anyway my blood pressure has been in the normal range ever since I used this product. My pressure was uncontrollable to the extent that I was hospitalized when it was initially diagnosed. This is why I'm on this natural health journey. So go out there and grab yourself a bottle of this good stuff and your body will thank you for it.

Comments

  1. Where do you purchase this from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it from Dischem in SA, where are you from?

      Delete
  2. This product is available in Cape Town from Health2You at R94.50

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kwamhlabuyalingana

Green Symbolizes the Earth, Agriculture, Fertility